A Detailed Report
An InspectRite mold report takes all the raw data from the lab and creates a clear analysis of the findings. The lab results of each tested area are clearly explained, with the type of mold and the concentration levels noted. First hand observation from a certified mold inspector is invaluable; they will always see things that laboratory testing simply can’t into account. An InspectRite report gives each client a wealth of information to empower them to make the right decision for their property.
Each 15-20 page report explores the following:
• Background of the building
• Credentials of the inspector
• Results of visual inspection
• Surface sampling and results
• Air test results
• Interpretation of lab results
• Glossary of necessary terms and mold types
• Conclusions of the inspections
• Recommendations based on results
When it comes to fully understanding the extent of mold growth in your home, less is never more. An InspectRite mold report is purposefully detailed for the benefit of each client, with easy to understand interpretations and objective recommendations.
So you think you’ve got a mold problem? Call InspectRite at 304-222-7573 right now – we’re going to have your solution.